Digital Marketing Specialist
Access Finance Ltd is a leading non-bank financial institution (Fintech), part of Management Financial Group (MFG), providing customer loans in Bulgaria, Romania and Macedonia. Our mission is to provide everyone, regardless of their life status, the chance to gain quick access to financial tools, products and services so they can fulfill their dreams. We are a young team and yet experienced professionals. We like to work hard and achieve greatness. If you are ready to join a great journey, we will be glad to have you on board!
We are preparing our start in more European countries. In the course of our international expansion, we are looking for Digital Marketing Specialist to join our Digital Marketing Team. The successful candidate will take part in the overall web, online and campaign management processes and will work in close collaboration with all digital marketing departments, external and internal IT teams.
As a member of Digital Marketing Team, you will support company strategy by execution of automated email campaigns, management of promotional emails, building landing pages/forms and other assets, tracking program results, and ensuring continuity across omni-channel communications.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, reports, infographics, guidelines, etc.)
- Execute digital content marketing activities and processes for all online channels and digital projects, including websites, newsletters, blog, affiliate program, email marketing, SEM/SEO and social media
- Manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and potentially additional channels
- Research, write and edit social media communications and posts
- Determine sources for content creation, both internally and externally
- Writing various types of articles on a wide range of topics for our blog, specific networks to both spread our brand and our content and links
- Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation
- Oversee PPC marketing campaigns
- Gain and analyze customer insights and audience preferences
- Provide regular internal reports and work towards KPI’s continuous improvement
- Design, build, test, execute, and manage various email lists and campaigns, including the design templates, calls-to-action, and content used in your email sends
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database
- Perform A/B tests on all elements of our marketing mix (lists, e-mail templates, landing pages, offers, etc.)
- Manage audience segmentation within Marketing Automation Platform, including number of touches, engagement, unsubscribe and audience size and generate customer lists to effectively target promotions
- Work with web designers/developers and content development team
- Manage email calendar, process flows
- Collaborate across multiple departments including marketing, sales, IT and more
- Assist marketing department with other tasks as needed
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing role
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Marketing, Communications or Advertising
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proven understanding of online advertising trends, internet best practices and results-driven digital marketing programs
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Marketing, SEO, SEM
- Experience with utilizing social media to promote and market products and brands, including YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and Twitter
- Strong copywriting, editing and proof-reading skills
- Knowledge of affiliate and direct marketing best practices
- Strong analytics and Excel skills
- Desire to learn new things within an ever changing and innovative environment
- Team player with a proactive attitude and burning desire to succeed
- Experience in email marketing and marketing automation will be considered as advantage (any marketing automation system such as SALESmanago, Marketo, Oracle Marketing Cloud, Hubspot, Act-on, Pardot, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, and the capabilities of content marketing platforms is a plus
We offer you:
- Industry competitive salary
- Top office location and friendly work environment
- An opportunity to thrive in a fast-growing company and gain business knowledge in dynamic industry with great international projects
- Working in a fantastic team of professionals and individuals who believe in integrity, team work and open communication
- Regular internal and external training opportunities
Challenged by this career opportunity?
Please send your CV and SHORT motivation e-mail in English.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.