Head of Business Projects
About the job
Access Finance Ltd is part of Management Financial Group (MFG), which is the Bulgarian financial institution with the largest international presence. Access Finance is the leading credit card provider in Bulgaria and the Fintech division of the holding. We operate under the brands White Card and AXI and offer a co-branded card with A1. We already have subsidiaries in Romania, Poland, and Spain. Our mission is to provide everyone, regardless of their life status, the chance to gain quick access to financial tools, products, and services so that they can fulfill their dreams.
We are a young team and yet experienced professionals. We like to work hard and achieve greatness. We are excited about being able to manage several large European markets from Sofia with an innovative product. If you are ready to join a great journey, we will be glad to have you on board!
Our team, markets, and projects are growing and now we have an open position for Head of Business Projects. This role will work with key internal stakeholders across our group and external providers from all over the world – e.g. legal advisors, consultants, developers, marketing experts, and local partners – to establish processes, products, and business models, which will help our company grow into new geographies.
As a Head of Business Projects, you should be able to build a team of about 2-3 PMs from the scratch, incl. recruit, hire, onboard, and then integrate them into a healthy and productive team environment. Your ongoing activities will be to organize, coordinate, lead and teach them through all phases of the project. Working with different teams and experts from legal, IT, business analysis, product managers, marketing, and operation experts will be another part of your daily tasks. Also, we will expect you to ensure the smooth process of coordinating key projects between the local countries and the Head office in Sofia. Last but not least you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and maintenance of project management methodologies, standards, and tools.
- Build project teams and deliver projects that meet agreed budgets, timelines, and quality criteria while resolving issues and managing risks
- Define goals and create a vision for development projects, road-map and growth opportunities
- Lead multiple cross-functional teams to achieve project goals
- Create, manage and report on project plans for schedule, scope, resources
- Delivers informational and decision-seeking presentations to technical and business groups
- Actively manages the prioritization and interdependencies of key projects and milestones based on the overall strategy and business objectives
- Provide accountability for the evaluation and approval process for change requests
- Document project materials such as minutes and status report and communicate or escalate issues and roadblocks in a timely manner to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Track timelines and obtain updates from project team members
- Identifying all the internal and external resources required to complete the project successfully
- Extensive knowledge and experience of project management standards, processes, procedures, and guidelines
- Experience in leading or actively participating in different projects, incl. fintech-related, projects related to the opening and development of new markets, new product launch projects
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving, team, conflict management, and time management skills
- Management of cross‐functional project teams
- 3+ years of experience in Project Management
- Proficiency in Bulgarian and English.
- University degree in Economics / Business (preferably) or Еngineering
- Plenty of opportunities for professional growth in our local or international operations
- Interesting work on new and long-run projects
- Company-sponsored training and certification
- Friendly working environment and strong corporate management
- Health Insurance
- 24/7 access to e-learning platforms
- Competitive salary based on personal and team achievements
We are searching for candidates who enjoy working with people in a fast-paced, growing environment. If you have the drive to succeed and advance your career, Access Finance is the right fit for you.
We encourage you to take a couple of minutes to submit your resume to be considered as the newest member of our professional team. The position will be based in Sofia.