Junior Digital Marketing Executive
Access Finance Ltd is a leading non-bank financial institution (Fintech), part of Management Financial Group (MFG), providing customer loans in Bulgaria, Romania and Poland.
In the course of our international expansion, we are looking for a Junior Digital Marketing Executive to join our busy Digital Marketing Team. The successful candidate will take part in the overall web, online and campaign management processes and will work in close collaboration with all digital marketing departments, external and internal IT teams.
As a member of the Digital Marketing Team, you will support company strategy execution of automated e-mail campaigns, management of promotional e-mails, tracking program results, and ensuring continuity across omnichannel communications.
Are you a Junior Digital Marketing Executive looking for a new and exciting opportunity to progress your career?
Where you'll be supporting an inspiring employer's international digital marketing plan? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for someone passionate about digital marketing.
The position is a permanent office-based, located in the downtown of Sofia with a fantastic proven track record of success organisation whose business is expanding. This role is offering an excellent salary with competitive employee benefit.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- As a digital marketer, you will be involved in a lot of different areas, including:
- E-mail marketing (HTML template creation, copywriting, data selection and tracking)
- Optimisation of conversion platforms such as landing pages
- Analytical reporting of our digital marketing communications activity
- Supporting the delivery of the organisation's social media content calendar with the focus being on brand objectives across multiple social media channels
- Supporting the creation and activation of direct and digital marketing campaigns
- Facilitate and manage social media communities by moderating and responding to posts with the support of the organisations internal content teams
- Using Google Analytics to monitor and report on social media platform performance
- You will be able to confidently convey ideas and be creative in identifying and recommending new tactics to engage potential customers on social media channels
- You will also be monitoring competitor activity
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a digital marketing role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Marketing, Communications or Advertising
- Proven track record of planning and executing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proven understanding of online advertising trends, internet best practices and results-driven digital marketing programs
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, SEO, SEM
- Experience with utilising social media to promote and market products and brands, including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram
- Strong analytics and Excel skills
- A desire to learn new things within an ever-changing and innovative environment
- Team player with a proactive attitude and burning desire to succeed
- Experience in e-mail marketing and marketing automation will be considered as an advantage (any marketing automation system such as SALESmanago, Hubspot, Act-on, Pardot, etc.)
- Ability to take the initiative and prioritise multiple projects under tight timelines
We offer you:
- Industry competitive salary
- Friendly work environment
- An opportunity to thrive in a fast-growing Fintech company and gain business knowledge in a dynamic industry with great international projects
- Working with a fantastic team of professionals and individuals who believe in integrity, teamwork and open communication
- Regular internal and external training opportunities
Does this career opportunity challenge you?
Please send your CV and SHORT motivation e-mail in English.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.