Senior Project Manager
About the job
Access Finance Ltd. is part of Management Financial Group (MFG), which is the Bulgarian financial institution with the largest international presence. Access Finance is the leading credit card provider in Bulgaria and the Fintech division of the holding. We operate under the brands White Card and AXI and offer a co-branded card with A1. We already have subsidiaries in Romania, Poland, and Spain. Our mission is to provide everyone, regardless of their life status, the chance to gain quick access to financial tools, products, and services so that they can fulfill their dreams.
We are a young team and yet experienced professionals. We like to work hard and achieve greatness. We are excited about being able to manage several large European markets from Sofia with an innovative product. If you are ready to join a great journey, we will be glad to have you on board!
Our team, markets, and projects are growing and now we have an opening Senior Project Manager. This role will work with key internal stakeholders across our group and external providers from all over the world – e.g. legal advisors, consultants, developers, marketing experts, and local partners – to establish processes, products, and business models, which will help our company grow into new geographies.
The ideal candidate will enjoy creative problem solving, possess strong project management skills, excellent communication skills, be comfortable with ambiguity, and work effectively in a cross-functional, cross-cultural, and fast-moving environment.
The Senior Project Manager has to organize, coordinate, lead and teach teams through all phases of the project. It will involve different teams and experts from legal, IT, business analysis, product managers, marketing and operation experts. Also, it will ensure the smooth process of coordinating key projects between the local countries and the Head office in Sofia.
- Build project teams and deliver projects that meet agreed budgets, timelines, and quality criteria while resolving issues and managing risks
- Define goals and create a vision for development projects, road-map and growth opportunities
- Research and analyze market, competitors, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Work with internal and external customers to analyze the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals, ensuring that the goals are clear and the vision is aligned with business objectives
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally and as the primary contact for queries related to the product
- Lead multiple cross-functional teams to achieve project goals
- Plan, lead, guide, document, and execute project execution routines
- Create, manage and report on project plans for schedule, scope, resources
- Delivers informational and decision-seeking presentations to technical and business groups
- Actively manages the prioritization and interdependencies of key projects and milestones based on the overall strategy and business objectives
- Provide accountability for the evaluation and approval process for change requests
- Document project materials such as minutes and status reports and communicate or escalate issues and roadblocks in a timely manner to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Track timelines and obtain updates from project team members
- Identifying all the internal and external resources required to complete the project successfully
- Solve product-related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments
- Extensive knowledge and experience of project management standards, processes, procedures, and guidelines
- Experience in leading or actively participating in agile driven projects
- Experience in leading or actively participating in projects aimed at the financial and fintech industry
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving, team, conflict management, and time management skills
- Management of cross‐functional project teams
- 3+ years of experience in Project Management
- Proficiency in Bulgarian and English
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication skills
- University degree in Economics / Business or engineering
- Plenty of opportunities for professional growth in our local or international operations
- Interesting work on new and long-run projects
- Company-sponsored training and certification
- Friendly working environment and strong corporate management
- Health Insurance
- 24/7 access to e-learning platforms
- Competitive salary based on personal and team achievements
We are searching for candidates who enjoy working with people in a fast-paced, growing environment. If you have the drive to succeed and advance your career, Access Finance is the right fit for you.
We encourage you to take a couple of minutes to submit your resume to be considered as the newest member of our professional team. The position will be based in Sofia.
Challenged by this career opportunity?
Please send your CV and SHORT motivation e-mail in English.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.