Senior Software Business Analyst
Access Finance Ltd. is the leading non-bank financial institution providing customer loans through credit cards in Bulgaria. Our mission is to provide everyone, regardless of their life status, the chance to gain quick access to financial tools, products, and services in the time of need or simply to persuade their dreams. Currently, we are operating Bulgarian, Romanian and Polish markets, but our future plans include expansion in countries within the European Union.
We are a young and yet experienced team of professionals, who work hard and strive to achieve greatness. If you are ready to join a great journey, we will be glad to have you on board!
The Software Business Analyst will become part of the PMO team and report to the Head of Operations. The area of responsibility will include a gathering of business requirements, analysis, conceptualization, unification, detailed specification, process design, and validation. The position involves dealing and collaborating with solution experts as well as with other internal/external stakeholders. The BA will be based in Sofia
- Chance to be a part of team working in the field of finance solutions, operational and business development;
- Great start-up team spirit;
- Growth opportunities both in Bulgaria and abroad;
- Access to innovative know-how;
- Working with a professional and motivated team in an office located in the city center;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Full-time employment.
- Business requirements gathering;
- Participation in kickoffs, reviews and planning meetings;
- Providing analysis and solutions;
- Documents creation and management;
- Work with project teams to develop innovative solutions that meet business requirements;
- Manage the efficient communication flow in order to ensure appropriate follow up or action;
- Ensuring quality and on-time delivery.
- Ability to understand and organize complex business ideas into software application requirements;
- Outstanding organizational, documentation and analytical skills;
- Ability to deal with rapidly varying tasks as needed;
- Ability to prioritize tasks efficiently with high levels attention of detail and the drive needed to improve processes on your own;
- At least 3 + years of business analysis and project management experience;
- Core Banking Systems, Card Management Systems, Payments, etc. knowledges are required;
- Understanding of the software development life cycle and experience working directly with development / technical staff;
- Excellent command of English language, both written and spoken;
- Appropriate university degree.
If you are interested in our offer, please submit your CV in English.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.