Software Business Expert
We are an experienced team of professionals, who work hard and strive to achieve impressive international expansion results, changing the financial industry. If you are ready to join a great journey, we will be glad to discuss with you our newest job opening.
The Software Business Expert will become part of the PMO team and report to the Head of Operations. The area of responsibility will include gathering of business requirements, analysis, conceptualization, unification, detailed specification, process design, and validation. The position involves dealing and collaborating with solution experts as well as with other internal/external stakeholders. The Software Business Expert will be based in Sofia.
- Chance to be a part of a team working in the field of finance solutions, operational and business development;
- Entrepreneurial team spirit and results driven culture;
- Working with bright professionals in bureaucracy-free environment;
- Centrally located office with friendly work environment;
- Growth opportunities both in Bulgaria and abroad;
- Access to innovative know-how;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Full-time employment;
- Additional health insurance;
- Option for Multisport card at a discounted price;
- Business analysis – working with the business to understand and document needs for enhancements and updates to the corporate systems;
- Business requirements definition – translate business requirements into functional and technical specifications. Prepares the needed documentation in proper format as per the internal procedures and policies;
- Functional and technical solutions definition – research and identify the best way to meet requirements by maximizing the use of the capabilities of our corporate systems and platforms;
- Execute – configure the updates to the systems according to requirements and specifications;
- Manage and prioritize work – manage the prioritization of client needs and develop implementation plans, releases and timelines accordingly;
- Project management – self-manage small to medium size technical projects to maintain and update corporate systems, establishing their own schedules and coordination with other technical resources (information security; third party developers, etc.);
- Administration and Support – Provide tier second support, handling complex issues raised by end users.
- Manage the efficient communication flow in order to ensure appropriate follow up or action;
- At least 2 + years of business analysis and project management experience;
- Knowledge in ERP, Core Banking, CRM, Card Management and Payments Systems, is a must;
- Understanding of the software development life cycle and experience working directly with development / technical staff;
- Ability to understand and organize complex business ideas into software application requirements;
- Outstanding organizational, documentation and analytical skills;
- Ability to deal with rapidly varying tasks as needed;
- Ability to prioritize tasks efficiently with high levels attention of detail and the drive needed to improve processes on your own;
- Excellent command of English language, both written and spoken;
- Relevant university degree.
If you are interested in our offer, please submit your CV in English.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.