International Operations Manager
We are searching for an International Operations Manager based in Sofia City, Bulgaria.
Access Finance Ltd. is the leading non-bank financial institution selling credit cards in Bulgaria and it is part of Management Financial Group (MFG). We already have operations in Poland and Romania and are preparing our start in other markets. Our mission is to provide everyone, regardless of their life status, the chance to gain quick access to financial tools, products, and services so that they can fulfill their dreams. We are a young team and yet experienced professionals. We like to work hard and achieve greatness. If you are ready to join a great journey, we will be glad to have you on board!
We have an opening for Manager of International Operations within our International Operations Division. This role will work with key internal stakeholders across our group and external providers from all over the world to establish processes, products, and business models, which will help our company grow into new geographies.
The ideal candidate is a problem solver, possess strong project management skills, excellent communication skills, and work effectively in a cross-functional, cross-cultural and fast-moving environment.
- Analyze existing business processes and propose improvements to deliver company services faster and more efficiently
- Make sure that business processes in the different markets are adapted to local conditions, distribute best practices across markets
- Analyze competitors across the globe and implement their practices wherever applicable;
- Interact with internal stakeholders to understand business needs, prioritize project objectives and deliverables, and execute accordingly
- Manage the set-up of operational processes in the new companies
- Strong sense of ownership, committed work ethic, positive attitude and willingness to roll up sleeves and take ownership of multiple tasks to achieve goals
- 3+ years of consumer lending experience with one of the market leaders
- 2+ years of work experience managing operations that involve cross-functional teams
- Available for occasional international travels, up to 20% from working time
- Proficiency in Bulgarian and English. Additional languages are an advantage
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- University degree in Economics / Business
Preferred skills and qualifications
- Track record of being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- Tenacity to keep issues top of mind of relevant stakeholders and conviction to make the right decisions when working with limited information
- Entrepreneurship mindset, curiosity about how things work and dedication for self-improvement
- Company-sponsored training and certification
- Friendly working environment and strong corporate management
- Health Insurance
- Plenty of opportunities for professional growth in our local or international operations
- Interesting work on new and long-run projects
- 24/7 access to e-learning platforms
- Competitive salary based on personal and team achievements
Seniority level: Mid-Senior level
Employment type: Full-time
Job Function: Project Management Administrative Management
Industries: Financial Services